The LJ Hooker Property Management Team are proud to list this rental property and we are on the hunt for the next tenants to call this place home.
Take this opportunity to rent though one of the Gold Coast’s Friendliest Property Management Team.
Nestled amongst established trees and an abundance of native wildlife, this private and quiet residence is the perfect home.
With 3 large bedrooms, a recently renovated kitchen, freshly painted interior, triple bay garage and workshop, resort style swimming pool complete with waterfall and waterslide, well planned entertaining spaces and fully fenced grounds this property offers a tranquil family acreage lifestyle.
- Covered porch entry leading to entrance hallway/foyer
- New and recently laid 12mm laminated timber flooring throughout
- Recently painted throughout giving the home a fresh and bright feel
- Open plan kitchen and dining with separate lounge
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, an abundance of work and storage space, servery window with outdoor bar and bi-folding doors to outdoor covered entertaining area, large dual pantry, freestanding SMEG stainless steel 900mm oven and gas cooktop, dishwasher and Oliveria tapware
- Lounge with double height raked ceilings, fan and access to covered entertaining deck
- Air conditioner in lounge room
- Master suited with dressing area, built in robe, fan, and ensuite with single vanity, shower and toilet
- Additional 2 spacious bedrooms both with built in robes and fans
- Modern and spacious main bathroom with shower, bath, vanity with an abundance of storage and separate toilet
- Laundry with ample storage and workspace and direct external access to patio and clothesline
- Pet friendly
- Resort style salt water in-ground tiled swimming pool with landscaped surrounds and waterfall and slide for the kids
- Triple garage with workshop and ample parking both on the property and additional off-street parking
- Additional large bitumen pad perfect to build a shed or structure to house a boat, car or toys
- Solar hot water system
- Fully insulated Colourbond roof
- Solid brick construction
- Large paddock perfect for keeping pets or small animals
- Fully fenced perimeter with security gate
Property will be $800pw Inc all ground maintenance – a tenant can take on the grounds maintenance at $725pw however they must have the correct equipment. If the tenant does not maintain the lawns and gardens correctly it would then be up to the tenant to arrange a professional.
Situated in the beautiful Tallebudgera, only a short drive to some of the Gold Coast's top schools including St Andrews Lutheran College, Hillcrest Christian College and Kings Christian College. Close proximity to M1 motorway, Gold Coast Airport, world class shopping precincts and a short drive to Burleigh Heads Beach.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE VISIT www.tenantoptions.com.au OR CLICK EXTERNAL LINK BELOW