This rare, North-to-water, luxurious residence has been fully renovated and extended, encapsulating classic coastal styling with an air of opulence. Cleverly designed to accommodate the larger family in style, both the ground floor and second level boast unique, magnificent views of the Gold Coast skyline from Mermaid Beach to Surfers Paradise. As you enter the property you will immediately be impressed by the fine finishes throughout including, Cairo four-step cornicing, Somfy electric blinds, sensor lighting and so much more.
This beautiful home has five spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms. The master suite boasts a large balcony to enjoy the glorious Gold Coast skyline, while the beautiful ensuite features floor to ceiling porcelain tiles and a 'his and hers', Methven twin shower system. The finely furnished second and third bathrooms also feature floor to ceiling tiling, Methven tapware, Methven twin shower systems and the large soaking tub spa in the family bathroom is truly impressive.
The open plan living and dining areas afford an effortless flow throughout this fine property, while multiple living zones for your family include a lounge with Bose surround sound, sitting room and a separate media room with surround-sound, in-ceiling speakers for the ultimate cinema experience at home. A stunning gourmet chef's kitchen will delight the most discerning entertainer boasting quartz stone benchtops, a large central island with wine fridge, custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, Miele dishwasher and Schock sink with a reverse osmosis water filtration system.
The kitchen and dining room lead to the rear of the property, where the alfresco entertaining space has been perfectly placed to take full advantage of the wonderful waterfront location with its northerly aspect. You will be impressed by the sandstone-inspired tiled outdoor areas, massive, genuine timber decking, which features with a concealed fastening system for a flawless deck surface. Your large, sparkling salt water, in-ground pool, has also been recently fully tiled, for a super smooth finish under foot and features multi-coloured lighting for a spectacular effect in the evening and a heating system, so you can swim all year round.
Here you can entertain in style with large alfresco dining, BBQ and sun-lounging options; you will simply love the outdoor space! Boat owners will also enjoy the private dry-dock jetty and direct access to the main river and Broadwater. Your own private sandy beach with 18 metres of prime water frontage is simply the icing on the cake. This stunning home affords all the luxury and modern day conveniences you could ask for and this particular location in Mermaid Waters, is one of only a few where you can also walk to the beach in just minutes!
The property is within a two minute walk to local cafes, veterinary services, convenience stores and tavern, 15 minute walk to the iconic Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, 12 minute walk to the Gold Coast's golden beaches and is also a two minute walk to public transport. The new light rail extension will also be within a 10 minute walk, while The Star Casino and Broadbeach dining and shopping are within a five minute drive.
This prestigious home truly provides the ultimate waterfront lifestyle you deserve.
* Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, two-storeys with a large balcony off the master suite.
* Three bathrooms feature Methven tapware and twin shower systems (an overhead/rain head shower and hand shower in one beautifully designed shower system), plus a large soaking spa in the family bathroom.
* Premium north-to-water aspect, postcard panoramic views of the Gold Coast skyline from both the ground floor and second storey.
* Impressive 18 metres of prime water frontage and your own white, sandy beach.
* Low maintenance, large sized, flat front garden.
* Bose surround sound in the lounge and a separate media room with in-ceiling, surround-sound speakers.
* Three living areas, open plan living and dining areas all overlooking the wonderful waterfront vista.
* Stunning gourmet chef's kitchen featuring quartz stone, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry and central island with wine fridge.
* Air conditioning.
* Crimsafe security screen, sliding doors.
* 6KW solar system and a large Solahart hot water system.
* Somfy electric blinds operated via remote control, designer chandeliers, sensor lighting, Clipsal Saturn power points and push button LED switches, and Cairo four step cornicing throughout.
* Laminate pane glass windows throughout the property offering sensational sound proofing.
* Acoustic flooring with sound mitigating properties.
* Large 8.6 x 4.6 metre sparkling, salt water in-ground pool with optional heating so you can swim all year round.
* Large undercover poolside alfresco area - plenty of entertaining and BBQ space.
* Massive rear timber deck with concealed fastening system and stunning, high-end frameless glass fencing.
* Waterfront, dry dock jetty with power, a powered boat winch and fresh water.
* Digital front door lock and pin pad in the gatehouse - walk to the beach without keys!
* Large 797m2 land size.
* Oversized, full lock up, two and a half car garage (two cars plus jet ski), with remote garage door. Additional driveway parking for two more cars.
* 20 minutes to Main River in your boat.
* Superb location, walking distance to Pacific Fair shopping centre, the beach, shops, vet, public transport and within a five minute drive to The Star Casino, Convention Centre, light rail station and Broadbeach dining and shopping.
To arrange a private viewing please contact Conrad Hyslop: 0427 674 262
All representatives of our agency will conduct open homes and private inspections as per the social distancing rules in accordance with Government guidelines.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.