Home won't be available for inspection until the 16/04/2021
Register your interest to register by booking into the may Inspection
We are delighted to present "BUNDALEER" (amongst the trees), this exceptional Australiana styled family home at 6 Finch Street.
This extra-large home has so much to offer for the growing family, mixed generations living together or those who love the tranquil bush lifestyle while working from home.
You have an amazing opportunity with this versatile property which has a large home office or easily used as a fifth bedroom with built-ins.
The additional studio / granny flat could be a great teenager's retreat or rumpus / games room. The set-up is giving you privacy being separated from the main house but at the same time it has easy access with the adjoining covered walkway located behind the garage.
• Huge open plan kitchen/dining and living areas with separate media room
• Modern spacious kitchen with quality appliances, great size walk in Butler's pantry and a breakfast bar
• Easy access to outdoor deck areas from both sides of the kitchen
• Five bedrooms (including office/study) in total, master with walk in robe, ensuite with double vanity and access to deck areas overlooking the pool
• Second large main bedroom with air-conditioning, a huge walk in wardrobe and a full ensuite
• Additional bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
• Main family bathroom with bath, separate shower and toilet
• Huge laundry with linen cupboards and storage, separate toilet and covered clothes line adjacent
• 5 decks in total including 2 large entertaining decks with wet bar
• Separate bar/games room/teenager's retreat at the end of the house with its own kitchenette, bathroom, air-conditioning, laundry and own outdoor deck with breezeway
• Positioned on over 6,000sqm of land only a few minutes from local shops, major Robina shopping centre, sports facilities and the M1 motorway
• 2 water tanks, 5,000l each
• Salt water pool 5.5m sq
• 4 car garaging and 2 additional car port
• Oodles of additional under house storage
• Not one BUT two extra parking spaces for the caravan, motorhome or boat
Outdoor Pet Approved on application only
Media room furniture included
6 Month lease to start
this magnificent 5 bedroom property with a great centrally located pool with solar blanket will certainly accommodate even the most discerning buyers with room for the family to grow.
Location is just picture perfect in the highly sought-after part of Bonogin surrounded by bush and wildlife, with a lovely walk from the back of the block to bush trails with a variety of native birds. There is a flowing summer creek to enjoy on those rainy day
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE VISIT WWW.TENANTOPTIONS.COM.AU
LJ Hooker use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.